December 18, 2017, 04:43:25 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Question and Answer: What do you guys think?  (Read 45 times)

December 07, 2017, 10:30:59 AM
Read 45 times

Armide

Because this forum is extremely diverse in terms of opinions and ideas, I thought it might be interesting to do a sort of Q&A with the members of this forum! Below are a series of popular questions on the topic of the Dyatlov Pass incident, so go ahead and post your response with the respective numbers. It might be an interesting way to introduce ourselves and our ideas and our opinions on the matter! Here they are:

1. In your opinion, what's the most overlooked detail of the whole incident?

2. What's one unimportant detail that you think people give too much importance?

3. Do you believe in some kind of government involvement? If so, how?

4. Do you believe the death of the nine hikers was somehow caused by faults made my the group itself? If so, which ones?

5. What do you think caused the injuries found on the bodies? (Missing tongue, head trauma, broken ribs, etc.)

6. Where do you think the radiation came from?

7. If you could ask one question to anyone involved in the accident (not counting the victims) what would it be and why?

8. Do you believe there is some kind of missing information that could potentially solve the mystery? If so, what?

9. What is something (in relation to the accident) that you wish people knew more about? Why?

10. In your opinion, what is the least plausible theory? Why?

11. In your opinion, what is the most plausible theory? Why?

12. What is your favorite source of information on the matter, and was it the same one that got you hooked on the Dyatlov Pass Incident? If not, what was it that made you interested in the incident?

December 07, 2017, 10:37:36 PM
Reply #1

Loose}{Cannon

Global Moderator
GREAT THREAD IDEA!    Here goes mine. 

(disclaimer)
I can change my mind on a dime.   grin1

1. In your opinion, what's the most overlooked detail of the whole incident?
Bread.....  lots and lots of rye bread. Several pictures eating it with loggers and reports state the bread was thrown about EVERYWHERE in the tent. Regardless to what theory you subscribe to.... I wanna know why so much freaking bread!

2. What's one unimportant detail that you think people give too much importance?
Foot steps...  way too many variables and lack of documentation.

3. Do you believe in some kind of government involvement? If so, how?
Yes, I think the gov 'may' have had a methanol spill in the area

4. Do you believe the death of the nine hikers was somehow caused by faults made my the group itself? If so, which ones?
Most times people die or go missing in the wild its because of several bad decisions. In this case it starts with the route deviation, where they dug in etc.....

5. What do you think caused the injuries found on the bodies? (Missing tongue, head trauma, broken ribs, etc.)
Wow... this one can be a book!  Some are frostbite, some are scavengers, some I swear are hand/hand combat type wounds, falling into ravine onto rocks below, or being tossed there. Missing tongue is from rotting/thawing face down in a running creek... same with eyes.

6. Where do you think the radiation came from?
Several of the group worked with enriching uranium and/ or were apart of a cleanup team that did exactly that just prior.... OR, was Igors "radio" study actually the type that goes boom and he had another home made heater that uses no wood. Radio isotope heater....  Surely that found in the tent would be embarrassing for the state and would be covered up rapidly.

7. If you could ask one question to anyone involved in the accident (not counting the victims) what would it be and why?
Ivanov....   Why are you so freaking computation?

8. Do you believe there is some kind of missing information that could potentially solve the mystery? If so, what?
Lots of stuff not released Im sure....  could be one of a million things.

9. What is something (in relation to the accident) that you wish people knew more about? Why?
Within the tent contents there was a small figurine of a hedgehog, and the owner is still a mystery.... because its interesting

10. In your opinion, what is the least plausible theory? Why?
Magnetic field levitation or whatever... because thousands of people have been there since and no such event has happen.

11. In your opinion, what is the most plausible theory? Why?
This week....  its mass hysteria from ergot poisoning.  Ask me next week.  lol

12. What is your favorite source of information on the matter, and was it the same one that got you hooked on the Dyatlov Pass Incident? If not, what was it that made you interested in the incident?
Easy... Dyatlov-pass.com and this forum are the best sources, but I first saw it on the discovery channel, or was it the History channel?  Many years ago, all I remember is radiation, eyes and tongues missing, left tent half naked, cut out of tent in panic etc etc..